- Ancient World History
- Can geography review be fun? Watch this!
- Early Man
- Early River Valley Civilizations
- Indo-European Migrations
- The First Age of Empires
- Ancient Greece
- Ancient Rome and Early Christianity
- Ancient India and China
- The Early Muslim World
- The Byzantines, Russians and Seljuk Turks
- Empires of East Asia- 600-1300AD
- Western Europe-The Middle Ages and Crusades
- The Mayans, Aztecs, and Incas- 900-1500 AD
- The Muslim Empire Expands-900-1500AD
- The Renaissance and Reformation
- Age of Global Exploration and Colonization
- US History
- English/Language Arts
- Modern World History
The Renaissance and Reformation
Sorry, flash is not available.
The Renaissance was a period of 'rebirth" after the Middle Ages. Revolutionary changes in art and literature as well as politics would occur as society changed it's focus to that of the individual potential of all men. "Humanism", or the belief in the potential of all men gave rise to the "renaissance man". Machiavelli would write of politics as many wrote in the vernacular. These ideas would further weaken the church and also lead to the Reformation period.