- Ancient World History
- Can geography review be fun? Watch this!
- Early Man
- Early River Valley Civilizations
- Indo-European Migrations
- The First Age of Empires
- Ancient Greece
- Ancient Rome and Early Christianity
- Ancient India and China
- The Early Muslim World
- The Byzantines, Russians and Seljuk Turks
- Empires of East Asia- 600-1300AD
- Western Europe-The Middle Ages and Crusades
- The Mayans, Aztecs, and Incas- 900-1500 AD
- The Muslim Empire Expands-900-1500AD
- The Renaissance and Reformation
- Age of Global Exploration and Colonization
- US History
- English/Language Arts
- Modern World History
The Mayans, Aztecs, and Incas- 900-1500 AD
Sorry, flash is not available.
The Americas contained many civilizations during the period from 900 to 1500AD. The Mayans, Aztecs and Incas thrived with cities, pyramids, religious ceremonies and rivalries. The Incas would create a large empire in South America with extensive roads to link the empire and a socialist government. Human sacrifices would be seen in the Mayan and Aztec civilizations. All would come to an end when the Spanish would enter the region, capturing the Aztecs and Inca civilizations.